Clouded Horizons:Seifer Almasy
|Seifer Dulac Almasy|
The Exiled Knight
Seifer soon after the Sorceress Conflict.
|DOB:||December 22, 2132|
|Theme:||An Answered Cry OC ReMix|
|Garden Attended:||Esthar Garden|
|SeeD ID Number:||30127|
|Merit Awards:||Induction into SeeD Program|
Induction into Hachikyuusan
Promotion to Saikyo-komon
of the Hachikyuusan
Induction into SeeD
Promotion to SeeD Commander
|Championed By:||Katanas DeValle|
|Birth Realm:||Eighth Realm|
Seifer Dulac Almasy is the SeeD Commander of Esthar Garden, a major character in the Clouded Horizons series.
- "One of these days, I'm gonna tell you about my romantic dream! "
- ―Seifer Almasy to Squall Leonhart
From orphan to SeeD cadet, Seifer's early life was filled with training, fights, detentions and failed exams. His scores were the second highest that SeeD had seen as of that point, but his inability to follow orders constantly put him in the brig.
This tendency led to his manipulation by the Sorceress Ultimecia through Sorceress Edea, and his expulsion from SeeD. After he was freed from her control, he lived in the underground. His days were spent trying to make enough money to keep his friends Raijin and Fujin safe, as well as keep all three of them off of Garden's radar.
A chance run in with Fujin's father, Shiro Matsuda, led to his joining the Hachikyuusan sect of the Green Dragons and his eventual promotion to its Saikyo-komon (Strongest Advisor.) He continued in that position which allowed him to take on a mission he was requested for by Darius DeValle.
In the process of that mission, he was given the opportunity to meet with Liam Bayloh. During the next two years, he had a few more opportunities to meet with the Vayash Moru, each time Liam being impressed with the skill and tenacity that Seifer was showing.
That same skill and tenacity caused him to be offered a position as SeeD; More specifically, as SeeD Commander of Esthar Garden as well as head of the Security division.
- "Whatever your answer is, it's bullshit. "
- ―Seifer Almasy to Liam Bayloh
Seifer's personality goes across the board. From extravagant in battle, to serious when dealing with issues of Garden, it is never quite known what to expect of him. Delving deeper into his personality finds an astounding tactician; a mind that calculates and plans far deeper than many war-hardened veterans.
- "People fight dirty in real life. When it comes down to life and death, will you care about rules? Or will you care about survival? "
- ―Seifer Almasy to Squall Leonhart
Seifer is an erratic fighter, using both magic and his Hyperion gunblade to bring about a sense of confusion and intensity to the battlefield. He fights dirty, not above using taunts and well timed spells and slices to bring his opponent to their knees.
- Master Swordsmanship Specialist: Having trained with the Hyperion gunblade, as well as Squall Leonhart while at Balamb, he is a swordsman of the highest caliber.
- Enhanced Strength: Because of his junction with Fenrir, his strength is higher than most SeeD at Esthar Garden. However, even un-junctioned his strength is impressive.
- Exceptional Agility: His agility allows him to move and weave in and out of sections of battle, his opponents never quite knowing where he came from.
- Average Spiritual Energy: Seifer has not been exposed to a great deal of spiritual training in regards to this matter.
- Skilled Magic User: As a healthy part of his battle repertoire, Seifer is versed in great deals of black and white magics.
- Hume (Planeswalker) (125)
- Flame Knight (150)
- Secondary Classes
- Black Mage (50), White Mage (50), Rogue (70), Thief (50), Warrior (50)
- Tertiary Classes
Status Effect Resistances
Overdrives / Limit Breaks
|1st Realm - 2nd Realm - 3rd Realm - 4th Realm - 5th Realm - 6th Realm - 7th Realm - 8th Realm - 9th Realm - 10th Realm|
|Final Fantasy X: Destiny's Call - Final Fantasy X-2: Eternal Requiem - Final Fantasy VIII: Dimensional Legend - Final Fantasy IX: Runic Legacy - Clouded Horizons: Halcyon - A Question of Honor - Affinity - Breakfast at Powell's - Casualties - Duty - Family Rites - Foreshadow of Memory - Guardian - The Heiress - Judgment - Memoirs - Nature - Negotiations - Of Thieves and Emissaries - Origins - Ought - Sanctuary - Shades - Subtleties of Honor - Trial by Fire|
|The Balance - Crystal Path - Diviner - Planeswalker|
|Character Themes - Jazz Café - Lore - Soundtracks - Tropes|
|Project Creators / Administrators|
|Darius DeValle - Benji Powell - Daniel Rydell|