Xeria, the Novena Espada.
|Birth Realm:||Eighth Realm|
Xeria is the Novena Espada, one of the ten Espada under the Overlord's command in the Clouded Horizons series.
Xeria's personality resembles that of the Sexta Espada, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. She takes great pleasure in battle and considers herself superior to even Xuvanti Aiden, though only the ninth Espada in his command. However, unlike Grimmjow, she is less overt in her displeasure - though it is no more a surprise to the Overlord.
Very little was seen of Xeria's skill in combat in the Clouded Horizons series, but it is presumed that her battle skills are formidable because of her position as an Espada.
- Expert Swordsmanship Specialist: Despite her disdain for melee combat, Xeria possesses admirable skill with her sealed Diviner in combat when needed.
- Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Xeria has little skill in hand-to-hand combat, but her sheer power offsets this deficit somewhat.
- Exceptional Strength: Despite her appearance, Xeria's power gives her an incredible level of physical strength, making even normal strikes greatly powerful.
- Exceptional Agility: Xeria is highly skilled with Sonido and battlefield movement, and uses this skill and her adeptness at assessment in order to make the best use of her mobility.
- Immense Spiritual Energy: As the ninth Espada, Xeria possesses incredible spiritual energy and reiatsu, enough so to cripple lesser Daiesthai and even Arrancar by exerting that power. Her power is comparable to that of an Erudite, especially in her released form.
- Expert Magic User: Xeria has a great amount of skill in magical combat, both with and without her Diviner and its abilities. Her tremendous power gives offensive spells even more strength, and she knows a variety of crippling and debilitating magical techniques that she uses frequently.
- Daiesthai (400)
- Illusionist (150)
- Secondary Classes
- Red Mage (50), Mesmer (75), Black Mage (50)
- Tertiary Classes
Status Effect Resistances
As one of the Espada in the Nether Plane, Xeria has the ability to use many powerful skills not available to lesser demons and Arrancar. Sonido, the demonic equivalent to Shunpo, lets Xeria move at extremely high speeds and also create platforms of spiritual energy to stand upon while in the air. Cero allows Xeria to throw a condensed beam of purple-colored spiritual power, while Bala fires a similar ball with half the power, but twice the speed. As an Espada, Xeria also can use the special skill known as Gran Rey Cero - an extremely powerful Cero blast formed by mixing the Espada's own blood with her spiritual energy.
Though it has not been seen within the Clouded Horizons series at the present time, Xeria does possess a Diviner by the name of Gorgona (Gorgon). It takes the form of a wakizashi with a pale green colored hilt and a bronze-colored guard decorated with winding lines.
- Resurrección: Xeria's Resurrección is initiated by the command "petrify" (shimashite). When she releases her power, her mask fragment - which normally takes the form of a small tiara, hidden by her hair - grows to become a visible, full-sized tiara and a pair of long, diamond-shaped hairpins on the left and right sides of her hair. Her legs and lower body also morph into a snake-like form, with the tail capable of excreting a dangerous poison that paralyzes its victims.
- Resurrección Special Ability: In her Resurrección, Xeria gains the ability to use her long hair as a weapon, capable of sharpening it into spikes and whips for offense as well as shielding from attacks. Xeria's Resurrección also enables the use of an additional technique.
- Vinculante Mirada (Binding Gaze): Xeria focuses her reiatsu, mixing it with the poison inside her body and releasing it as a burst of energy, capable of instantly paralyzing anyone of a lesser power than her and slowing or weakening the movements of those of greater power.
Overdrives / Limit Breaks
|1st Realm - 2nd Realm - 3rd Realm - 4th Realm - 5th Realm - 6th Realm - 7th Realm - 8th Realm - 9th Realm - 10th Realm|
|Final Fantasy X: Destiny's Call - Final Fantasy X-2: Eternal Requiem - Final Fantasy VIII: Dimensional Legend - Final Fantasy IX: Runic Legacy - Clouded Horizons: Halcyon - A Question of Honor - Affinity - Breakfast at Powell's - Casualties - Duty - Family Rites - Foreshadow of Memory - Guardian - The Heiress - Judgment - Memoirs - Nature - Negotiations - Of Thieves and Emissaries - Origins - Ought - Sanctuary - Shades - Subtleties of Honor - Trial by Fire|
|The Balance - Crystal Path - Diviner - Planeswalker|
|Character Themes - Jazz Café - Lore - Soundtracks - Tropes|
|Project Creators / Administrators|
|Darius DeValle - Benji Powell - Daniel Rydell|