Clouded Horizons:Isamu Hashimoto
|Isamu Takeo Hashimoto|
Isamu preparing for a mission.
|DOB:||February 10, 2131|
|Theme:||Devil's Lab OC ReMix|
|Garden Attended:||Esthar Garden|
|SeeD ID Number:||51778|
Special Operations Division
|Merit Awards:||Induction into SeeD (Trabia|
Transfer to Esthar
Promotion to Captain (Esthar
Induction into Special
|Birth Realm:||Eighth Realm|
Isamu Hashimoto is member of Esthar Garden's Night Riders, a minor character in the Clouded Horizons series.
- "Don't look so surprised. Of course I graduated. I worked too hard not to."
"Don't get cocky, Isamu. You know as well as I do-"
"-I'll die out there the moment I let the world see weakness. Don't worry about me."
- ―Isamu and Carlos Milagros, in the hours after graduation
Isamu Hashimoto grew up in Timber, and while he did not live a particularly troubled life, the second he was able to move to Trabia Garden, he did. When the missile strike launched by Galbadia decimated Trabia Garden, he transferred to Balamb Garden to assist in the battle against the Republic of Galbadia, which had taken away the place he now considered home as well as the lives of many of his friends.
After the Conflict, Isamu transferred back to Trabia Garden to finish his additional Alchemy training as well as to assist in the reconstruction being funded by House DeValle. After graduating from the Alchemy program, he did field work until he was contacted by Alexander Munro, the head of the newly founded Special Operations division at then-Galbadia Garden. Soured by some of the early decisions made by Headmaster DeValle during the beginning of his tenure at Trabia, Isamu accepted the position, eager to see what the world of SpecOps would offer him.
He is close to most members of his team, but spent a great deal of time before joining the Special Operations program building a firm friendship with Carlos Milagros. Even after they both joined the team, the two remained close as friends, and some on the team often think that Isamu considers Carlos his brother (or as close to it as he could become.)
- "Good, they won't hear us coming."
"Would've been more fun if they had. Thanks for nothing, Hashi."
- ―Heard during a Alpha Squad mission
Self-assurance. A calm demeanor. A dry sense of humor. Fierce loyalty to his comrades. These are just a few things that Isamu Hashimoto is known for in the ranks of the Night Riders. His explosive alchemy is a stark contrast to his cool-reasoned process of carrying through any decision. He follows orders to the letter with little flourish, choosing to use his intelligence and logical thinking to carry through any situation with precision and ease.
- "I'll get us an entrance, but they'll know we're here. Is that a problem?"
"Aren't you supposed to specialize in silent entry? What a crock."
"My apologies. A few moments ago you were complaining about there not being enough action. I thought that it might be a good distraction to make you think I was going to make a good deal of noise while I silently used my alchemy to atomize the hinges on this door. In the future, I will endeavor to keep my witty comments to myself."
- ―A conversation heard during one of Isamu's early missions in SeeD.
Isamu relies heavily on his alchemic abilities, using them as an extension of his own body. Because of this, he is a dangerous addition to any battle, as his flame alchemy is honed to heed his call at a moments notice.
- Skilled Swordsmanship Specialist: While not his weapon of choice, he does keep a blade on his person for the times when it is more appropriate to use.
- Average Strength: His strength is similar to many Humes.
- Exceptional Agility: Keeping him just out of distance of his opponent, his agility allows him great control of battles in conjunction with his alchemy.
- Average Spiritual Energy: Having little exposure to otherworldly being or arts, his spiritual energy is nothing exceptional.
- Skilled Magic User: In addition to his alchemic ability, Isamu is a versed mage, allowing him wide variety of spells to use, whatever the occasion.
Overdrives / Limit Breaks
|1st Realm - 2nd Realm - 3rd Realm - 4th Realm - 5th Realm - 6th Realm - 7th Realm - 8th Realm - 9th Realm - 10th Realm|
|Final Fantasy X: Destiny's Call - Final Fantasy X-2: Eternal Requiem - Final Fantasy VIII: Dimensional Legend - Final Fantasy IX: Runic Legacy - Clouded Horizons: Halcyon - A Question of Honor - Affinity - Breakfast at Powell's - Casualties - Duty - Family Rites - Foreshadow of Memory - Guardian - The Heiress - Judgment - Memoirs - Nature - Negotiations - Of Thieves and Emissaries - Origins - Ought - Sanctuary - Shades - Subtleties of Honor - Trial by Fire|
|The Balance - Crystal Path - Diviner - Planeswalker|
|Character Themes - Jazz Café - Lore - Soundtracks - Tropes|
|Project Creators / Administrators|
|Darius DeValle - Benji Powell - Daniel Rydell|