Clouded Horizons:Yuna Kaname
|Yuna Kasumi Kaname|
Yuna in her summoner attire during her pilgrimage.
|DOB:||May 3, 2133|
|Artist:||Noriko Matsueda, Takahito Eguchi|
|Garden Attended:||Trabia Garden|
|SeeD ID Number:||52446|
|Merit Awards:||Promotion to Ensign|
|Birth Realm:||Tenth Realm|
A young girl from the island of Besaid in Spira, Yuna had a legacy on her shoulders from the moment she became a summoner - living up to the deeds of her father, High Summoner Braska. With her guardians, Tidus, Wakka, Lulu, Auron, Kimahri, Rikku, and Ben, she succeeded in destroying the malevolent force known as Sin, which had terrorized the world for a thousand years.
Two years later, Yuna, along with Rikku, a young woman named Paine, and a newly-returned Ben, found themselves traveling around Spira in search of spheres as a group called the Gullwings, as well as any clues to the whereabouts of Yuna's boyfriend, Tidus. Along the way, they discovered the plans of a mysterious man named Shuyin, and his plot to destroy Spira with a mighty weapon called Vegnagun. The group destroyed the machina and put Shuyin's soul to rest, who was later reborn along with his girlfriend, Lenne, as a favor to Ben from the fayth. Six months later, Yuna's group then traveled to the world of Gaia along with Ben, after the fayth persuaded the teen to travel there.
Yuna, much like her friend Rikku, is a very carefree and rebellious person. Yuna has a more serious side to her than Rikku, however, due to her days as a summoner in Spira. She is also a very caring individual, willing to protect her friends no matter the odds, as well as Angel, her husband.
Yuna's battle skills mostly revolve around the use of guns in some way, those being her primary weapons. She also has several abilities from the Thief class, allowing her to sneak around and strike her opponents when they least expect it. While her physical strength is low, she makes up for it with her near-perfect accuracy with her pistols.
- Expert Marksman: Yuna is a very skilled marksman, especially with her twin pistols. She has practiced extensively both in and out of her Gunner dressphere, and is now an extremely-precise shot both in and out of combat.
- Skilled Staff Specialist: While Yuna prefers to use ranged weaponry, she also holds proficiency with using staves in melee combat, which she used on occasion during her pilgrimage days in Spira.
- Enhanced Strength: Yuna is surprisingly strong given her slight frame and build, a fact which is enhanced even further by her use of junctions now as a member of Trabia Garden.
- Enhanced Agility: Yuna's build allows her a great degree of agility, which she puts to considerable use in combat in conjunction with her skills using firearms.
- Great Spiritual Energy: As a former summoner and an experienced traveler, Yuna has a great level of power owing to her many accomplishments. While she possesses formidable power, she has little training in using that power outside of magical spells.
- Expert Magic User: Owing to her former status as a summoner and training from her friend Lulu, Yuna possesses an admirable level of skill in both White and Black Magic. She is highly skilled in restorative magic of all kinds, but also knows a decent amount of offensive magic for use in battle.
- Hume (150)
- Gunner (150)
- Secondary Classes
- Marksman (100), Thief (50), Summoner (75), White Mage (50), Monk (50)
- Tertiary Classes
Status Effect Resistances
Overdrives / Limit Breaks
|1st Realm - 2nd Realm - 3rd Realm - 4th Realm - 5th Realm - 6th Realm - 7th Realm - 8th Realm - 9th Realm - 10th Realm|
|Final Fantasy X: Destiny's Call - Final Fantasy X-2: Eternal Requiem - Final Fantasy VIII: Dimensional Legend - Final Fantasy IX: Runic Legacy - Clouded Horizons: Halcyon - A Question of Honor - Affinity - Breakfast at Powell's - Casualties - Duty - Family Rites - Foreshadow of Memory - Guardian - The Heiress - Judgment - Memoirs - Nature - Negotiations - Of Thieves and Emissaries - Origins - Ought - Sanctuary - Shades - Subtleties of Honor - Trial by Fire|
|The Balance - Crystal Path - Diviner - Planeswalker|
|Character Themes - Jazz Café - Lore - Soundtracks - Tropes|
|Project Creators / Administrators|
|Darius DeValle - Benji Powell - Daniel Rydell|
|Auron - Lenne Kaibara - Yuna Kaname - Rikku Katsuragi - Tidus Kuroda - Lulu - Shuyin Mishima - Benji Powell - Wakka - Paine Zaraki|
|Besaid - Bevelle - Bikanel Island - Calm Lands - Djose - Farplane - Guadosalam - Kilika - Luca - Macalania - Mount Gagazet - Thunder Plains - Zanarkand|
|Crusaders - Machine Faction - Yevonite Clergy|
|Class System - Equipment - Lore - Magic System|